For Individual Residence Or ISL
Hearo Home can be tailored to address the specific needs of any individual or location to improve the quality of care and safely increase independence. All activity from the home is monitored from the HEARO Remote Supports Dashboard.
Current features include:
- A dedicated hub for assistive technologies and support
- Flexible medication reminders
- Real-time audio and video calls
- Emergency buttons
- Smart light notifications
Features and functionality are always expanding and can be customized to support every individual.
Be a Hearo anywhere you go!
The Hearo Mobile app brings many of the features of the Hearo Home to your mobile device.
- Medication reminders and tracking
- Messages to support you at any time
- Reminders for anything you need
- Calling that keeps you connected
Support is always with you and is just a tap away with Hearo Mobile.
Sensors for Hearo Home
A customized suite of sensors help best support a location remotely and assist individuals to live their most independent lives possible. Sensors for Hearo Home can be configured for nearly any situation
Management Dashboard for Providers and Families
Hearo provides the technology—you provide the care. With Hearo, continuity of care is maintained every second of the day. No third-party call centers, competing agencies or out-of-state support staff are used. Individuals are looked after by the very people they know and love.
Voice and Video at the Core
Immediate assistance is only a click away. This keeps human interactions and relationships front and center, even at a distance.
Benefits that never compromise care:
- Reduce direct care staff while maintaining continuity of care by leveraging your existing staff more efficiently.
- Each staff member can support multiple locations and individuals simultaneously.
- No third-party call centers.
- Missouri’s Technology First initiative allows savings from using remote supports to be retained and reallocated at the provider level.